Mein Kampf

On this page you will find a variety of writings and definately not meaningless meanderings about 'what I have been up to'. I think writing should stimulate the mind and touch the soul, it should also give you hope. Is everybody's life a struggle? Is that the point? I like questions that cannot be answered, they can stimulate the most invigorating conversations you will ever hold, conversations that make you feel warm inside. Yet when they finish, nothing is solved.

Name:
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom

Sometimes, I think I know what I'm all about, but then I look inside and I see the truth come out. I like thinking, I think alot. I'm an athlete, a thrower. I'm 6'2 and fairly well built. I have a 2-1 degree in Business Information Systems and I love writing. I have a passion for deep thinking and philosophy but also am very humourous, so enjoy me in every way.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Not Your Fault

I know.

It's not my fault.
But I still have to live with it.

Being different, is not my fault.
But I still have to deal with it.

I'm treated differently by everyone, and it's not my fault.
But I still have to accept it.

There are things I can never do, it's not my fault.
But I still have to dream about it.

Sometimes I feel inadequate and insecure, these feelings aren't my fault.
But I still have to endure them.

I'm unsure of myself and others, it's not my fault.
But I still have to conceal it.

I hide my feelings to stop from being hurt, it's not my fault.
But I still have to feel it.

It's not my fault.

I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home