Mein Kampf

On this page you will find a variety of writings and definately not meaningless meanderings about 'what I have been up to'. I think writing should stimulate the mind and touch the soul, it should also give you hope. Is everybody's life a struggle? Is that the point? I like questions that cannot be answered, they can stimulate the most invigorating conversations you will ever hold, conversations that make you feel warm inside. Yet when they finish, nothing is solved.

Name:
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom

Sometimes, I think I know what I'm all about, but then I look inside and I see the truth come out. I like thinking, I think alot. I'm an athlete, a thrower. I'm 6'2 and fairly well built. I have a 2-1 degree in Business Information Systems and I love writing. I have a passion for deep thinking and philosophy but also am very humourous, so enjoy me in every way.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Inbetween Lives

Summary: Does after-life exsist? If so what is it like and do our souls go on? Disabled people are said to have evolved souls. Is this an inbetween life I'm living this time round? As sometimes it feels like I'm not here and don't take part.
_____________________________________

Pure light, a time to reflect.
Pure sight, a time to detect.
Is this living?
Or just being?
I hope the lord is real.

At the end of this light, I begin.
Stuck in this plight, no chance to sin.
Can I evolve?
Begin again?
I hope my soul will be ful-filled.

Enhanced thinking, looking in on the world.
Exsessive drinking, to pass this time as sold.
Will I have learned?
Or be spoilt?
I hope I can carry out the actions I've planned.

Waiting to be delivered, into the dark.
Wanting to be discovered, alone in a park.
What is living?
As good as my dreams?
I hope I can take part next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home