Mein Kampf

On this page you will find a variety of writings and definately not meaningless meanderings about 'what I have been up to'. I think writing should stimulate the mind and touch the soul, it should also give you hope. Is everybody's life a struggle? Is that the point? I like questions that cannot be answered, they can stimulate the most invigorating conversations you will ever hold, conversations that make you feel warm inside. Yet when they finish, nothing is solved.

Name:
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom

Sometimes, I think I know what I'm all about, but then I look inside and I see the truth come out. I like thinking, I think alot. I'm an athlete, a thrower. I'm 6'2 and fairly well built. I have a 2-1 degree in Business Information Systems and I love writing. I have a passion for deep thinking and philosophy but also am very humourous, so enjoy me in every way.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Depression

Summary: You think the wierdest things when despressed.
____________________________________


Is life a series of steps, landmarks, checkpoints?

Thought I had it all worked out,
what I had to do
and what to do after that.
Graduate, get a job, get married, have kids.

Why am I inclined to follow this format,
it tears me apart?

I'm different, no I'm normal.
I can't, yes I can.
I'm lonely, I want to be popular.
I'm popular, I want to be lonely.

Why do I seek completeness,
it is impossible?

Every human being spends their life
trying to make the world perfect,
but it's so gloriously imperfect.
There is no ending, no right or wrong.

What can I do next to improve myself?

I'm happy and sad,
I'm cool and insecure.

Does she like me? Why? Oh, she doesn't really.

Got to create the right impression,
speak well, dress well, good hair.
Got to train more,
do more sit ups, press ups.

How many numbers do I have on my mobile?
How many texts do I get?
How many msn contacts do I have?

Need more money,
need to go out more,
need new friends,
need a girl.

Will I ever be able to let go?

I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home