Mein Kampf

On this page you will find a variety of writings and definately not meaningless meanderings about 'what I have been up to'. I think writing should stimulate the mind and touch the soul, it should also give you hope. Is everybody's life a struggle? Is that the point? I like questions that cannot be answered, they can stimulate the most invigorating conversations you will ever hold, conversations that make you feel warm inside. Yet when they finish, nothing is solved.

Name:
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom

Sometimes, I think I know what I'm all about, but then I look inside and I see the truth come out. I like thinking, I think alot. I'm an athlete, a thrower. I'm 6'2 and fairly well built. I have a 2-1 degree in Business Information Systems and I love writing. I have a passion for deep thinking and philosophy but also am very humourous, so enjoy me in every way.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Summing Up

Things been ok lately, apart from having a cold. It's not a full blown cold but I know it's there. The book launch I went to was good, if not as exclusive as I had thought. The readers were very good, but it was quite funny when people kept trying to get in the bar when the door was locked and the fire alarm repeatedly went off. Was a very cultural night for me and we ended up sipping cocktails in the apartment, avoiding being spotted by angel eyes in the process. The book is great, check out tontopress.com.

This latest offering is a kind of haiku, I get sick of people asking how my training's going, it just happens, I do what has been planned and it's the planning that's more important than training. An old woman once said to me as I left the gym, looking worse than most local tramps, 'did you have fun playing in the gym?. And I thought, we aren't moving forward at all as a society, but we can always take comfort in our own truths even if we can't express them to others. Personal goals are the key.

-----

Stupid
Gymnasium
People

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home