Mein Kampf

On this page you will find a variety of writings and definately not meaningless meanderings about 'what I have been up to'. I think writing should stimulate the mind and touch the soul, it should also give you hope. Is everybody's life a struggle? Is that the point? I like questions that cannot be answered, they can stimulate the most invigorating conversations you will ever hold, conversations that make you feel warm inside. Yet when they finish, nothing is solved.

Name:
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom

Sometimes, I think I know what I'm all about, but then I look inside and I see the truth come out. I like thinking, I think alot. I'm an athlete, a thrower. I'm 6'2 and fairly well built. I have a 2-1 degree in Business Information Systems and I love writing. I have a passion for deep thinking and philosophy but also am very humourous, so enjoy me in every way.

Monday, May 16, 2005

False Wisdom

What's got into me?

Things got so easy I stopped caring.
Stopped thinking.
Stopped learning.

Thought I'd cracked it, nothing more to do.
To say.
To think.

Things will take care of themselves, no questions.
No preparation.
No tradition.

What got into me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home