Mein Kampf

On this page you will find a variety of writings and definately not meaningless meanderings about 'what I have been up to'. I think writing should stimulate the mind and touch the soul, it should also give you hope. Is everybody's life a struggle? Is that the point? I like questions that cannot be answered, they can stimulate the most invigorating conversations you will ever hold, conversations that make you feel warm inside. Yet when they finish, nothing is solved.

Name:
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom

Sometimes, I think I know what I'm all about, but then I look inside and I see the truth come out. I like thinking, I think alot. I'm an athlete, a thrower. I'm 6'2 and fairly well built. I have a 2-1 degree in Business Information Systems and I love writing. I have a passion for deep thinking and philosophy but also am very humourous, so enjoy me in every way.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Perceptions and Truths

Summary: The world is all about perceptions and truths. We create perceptions to hide or distort truths that we can't or don't want to accept. Sometimes other people create perceptions for us and we start to believe them. Truths almost always hit home eventually so believing perceptions can hurt you a lot.

_____________________________________

I'm being loaded, with angels and spies.
Walking around, with demons in eyes.

I'm held hostage, by perceptions portrayed.
Truths come out, by perceptions betrayed.

Can't see the truth, for fears held inside.
Blinded in sight, for upkeep in pride.

Put me to rest, with words I long for.
Never to be seen, with feelings I adore.

3 Comments:

Blogger Freak Politics said...

Hey dude, I really enjoyed this little ditty! It was pleasant and yet haunting to read!

Thanks!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Freak Politics said...

Oh, by the way... the name of your blog is rather twisted!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

Thanks for reading my blog. I'm sorry you feel that way about the title, obviously it will initally draw reference to Hitler, but I hope that from the content that it's about my life and my thoughts.

Perhaps My Struggle would sit better?

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home