Mein Kampf

On this page you will find a variety of writings and definately not meaningless meanderings about 'what I have been up to'. I think writing should stimulate the mind and touch the soul, it should also give you hope. Is everybody's life a struggle? Is that the point? I like questions that cannot be answered, they can stimulate the most invigorating conversations you will ever hold, conversations that make you feel warm inside. Yet when they finish, nothing is solved.

Name:
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom

Sometimes, I think I know what I'm all about, but then I look inside and I see the truth come out. I like thinking, I think alot. I'm an athlete, a thrower. I'm 6'2 and fairly well built. I have a 2-1 degree in Business Information Systems and I love writing. I have a passion for deep thinking and philosophy but also am very humourous, so enjoy me in every way.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

My Matrix

Summary: It's all in the eyes.

_______________

Through my eyes I
See the capsule of my world
Orb shaped; grey and gold
with silver rim; filled with liquid metal
Captured through sight with
the barriers it beholds.

Through my eyes I
Speak to myself without words.
Seeking another place
Beyond the pixels and fabric;
Beneath material light
Fish live in trees while
Reflections of how things should be
bounce back to me.

Through my eyes I
Live within a flickering screen
Wire connects me; passion without feeling.
Making love with exchange of text
Artificial sensations, warm with green tinges.

Through my eyes I
Witness dreams
People say they can save us;
but behaviour is all that makes us
So why do people try to change?
If only we could accept
what we see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home