Mein Kampf

On this page you will find a variety of writings and definately not meaningless meanderings about 'what I have been up to'. I think writing should stimulate the mind and touch the soul, it should also give you hope. Is everybody's life a struggle? Is that the point? I like questions that cannot be answered, they can stimulate the most invigorating conversations you will ever hold, conversations that make you feel warm inside. Yet when they finish, nothing is solved.

Name:
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom

Sometimes, I think I know what I'm all about, but then I look inside and I see the truth come out. I like thinking, I think alot. I'm an athlete, a thrower. I'm 6'2 and fairly well built. I have a 2-1 degree in Business Information Systems and I love writing. I have a passion for deep thinking and philosophy but also am very humourous, so enjoy me in every way.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

People

Summary: Reworking of one of my eariest poems. Just about how people affect you.
__________________________________

People come and go.
They mean nothing to me.

Sometimes, a person can take part of you,
and when they go, they take that part of you with them.

They might not even know it.

Sometimes, a person can leave you without going away,
and you can see them, hear them but they are not with you.

They might not even know it.

Sometimes, a person can touch your skin,
and you can still feel it, when the contact has gone.

They might not even know it.

Sometimes, a person can touch your soul,
and you will never forget them, even if you want to.

They might not even know it.

I see people all around me.
They mean everything and nothing to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home