Mein Kampf

On this page you will find a variety of writings and definately not meaningless meanderings about 'what I have been up to'. I think writing should stimulate the mind and touch the soul, it should also give you hope. Is everybody's life a struggle? Is that the point? I like questions that cannot be answered, they can stimulate the most invigorating conversations you will ever hold, conversations that make you feel warm inside. Yet when they finish, nothing is solved.

Name:
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom

Sometimes, I think I know what I'm all about, but then I look inside and I see the truth come out. I like thinking, I think alot. I'm an athlete, a thrower. I'm 6'2 and fairly well built. I have a 2-1 degree in Business Information Systems and I love writing. I have a passion for deep thinking and philosophy but also am very humourous, so enjoy me in every way.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Hopes and Fears

Summary: I can't help but knick the title of this from my favourite album, but it just sums me up at the moment. I can't committ to new patterns of life and new relationships even though I want to. I don't know if I can and I know I wont find out til I try it. Is it a crime that I want the girl to chase me? Is it worth hurting people to find out if you can move onto the next stage of independance?
____________________

Through the looking glass
I glimpse at my dreams,
holding on to the trembling ideals.
Inviting my soul to believe them.
Simple as they seem.

I'd like to be the beholder,
slip these chains from me.
Show me the place
where I can roam these sweet sensations
and taste the flavour of your soul.
Yellow water flows over me,
gremlins whisper behind me.
Staggering in grey aftermath,
hopes scattered,
paint the wall with my brains.
Lift me up again,
I want to fly with you
til we can't see the overgrown gardens below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home