Mein Kampf

On this page you will find a variety of writings and definately not meaningless meanderings about 'what I have been up to'. I think writing should stimulate the mind and touch the soul, it should also give you hope. Is everybody's life a struggle? Is that the point? I like questions that cannot be answered, they can stimulate the most invigorating conversations you will ever hold, conversations that make you feel warm inside. Yet when they finish, nothing is solved.

Name:
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom

Sometimes, I think I know what I'm all about, but then I look inside and I see the truth come out. I like thinking, I think alot. I'm an athlete, a thrower. I'm 6'2 and fairly well built. I have a 2-1 degree in Business Information Systems and I love writing. I have a passion for deep thinking and philosophy but also am very humourous, so enjoy me in every way.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Insignificance

Summary: Just some pouring out of thoughts following my trip to the USA for the CP world games and the bombings in London. Being in America just makes you realise how insignificant you are and how big the world is. When it comes to the crunch we have to be selfish and look after ourself and the people we love more than ourself.
_______________________

Life in black and white.
Flowing stars and stripes.
Proud of what we are.
But in the end, what's it for?

Life in black and white.
Filled with stuff you like.
Interests scattered so far.
Know now why I take the car.

Life in black and white.
So many people in lights.
How many do you adore?
Enough to give up more?

Life in black and white.
Nobody knows the right.
Show them the door.
Out of this colour-blind war.

2 Comments:

Blogger porchwise said...

Sixmoon asks a very good question. I took the time to read your blog and, with the right title, you would probably develope a readership as you write and have supportive poetry that reads well. Can the title, it's too offensive and will hardly 'shock in' many readers.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

Thanks for reading my blog. I'm sorry you feel that way about the title, obviously it will initally draw reference to Hitler, but I hope that from the content that it's about my life and my thoughts.

Perhaps My Struggle would sit better?

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home