Mein Kampf

On this page you will find a variety of writings and definately not meaningless meanderings about 'what I have been up to'. I think writing should stimulate the mind and touch the soul, it should also give you hope. Is everybody's life a struggle? Is that the point? I like questions that cannot be answered, they can stimulate the most invigorating conversations you will ever hold, conversations that make you feel warm inside. Yet when they finish, nothing is solved.

Name:
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom

Sometimes, I think I know what I'm all about, but then I look inside and I see the truth come out. I like thinking, I think alot. I'm an athlete, a thrower. I'm 6'2 and fairly well built. I have a 2-1 degree in Business Information Systems and I love writing. I have a passion for deep thinking and philosophy but also am very humourous, so enjoy me in every way.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Envy

Summary: I go through my life pretty jealous and bitter about most things. Knowing I have to rely on people to live, wishing I could just do certain things, and wondering how that would effect my mentality. Thing is my jealousy is general not personal, guess that's what I'm trying to get over here.
_______________________

Don't worry.

My jealousy won't stop me liking you.
It won't stop me thinking of you.
It won't stop me talking to you.
It won't stop me caring about you.
It won't stop me looking at you.
It won't stop me admiring you.
It won't stop me loving you.
It won't stop me wanting you.

I worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home