Mein Kampf

On this page you will find a variety of writings and definately not meaningless meanderings about 'what I have been up to'. I think writing should stimulate the mind and touch the soul, it should also give you hope. Is everybody's life a struggle? Is that the point? I like questions that cannot be answered, they can stimulate the most invigorating conversations you will ever hold, conversations that make you feel warm inside. Yet when they finish, nothing is solved.

Name:
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom

Sometimes, I think I know what I'm all about, but then I look inside and I see the truth come out. I like thinking, I think alot. I'm an athlete, a thrower. I'm 6'2 and fairly well built. I have a 2-1 degree in Business Information Systems and I love writing. I have a passion for deep thinking and philosophy but also am very humourous, so enjoy me in every way.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Body Types

My body is strange and has a touch of irony. My muscles are exceptionally strong as they fight against each other with every move I make, so it takes a lot of force to injure them. My left hip is very flat with almost no socket around the ball, however my left leg is my strongest leg as its very straight and bears most of my weight. My right hip is almost normal but my right leg is very bent, it doesn't bear much weight. Which is why my hip injury is causing so much bother because I need every part of my body to function as I do. My walking is ropy at the best of times, so any knock will blow it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home